- Sara: Remember the time we were … driving? I don’t either. (Stuck in traffic)
- Sara: We should get cash prizes for this.
- Andrew: Queerie?
Sara: Point of sexual orientation!
(Fun with Robert's Rules)
- Girl: Ya know what I’m saying?
Tammy: I can’t answer you, so I’m just going to keep staring at you.
Girl: Okay, I wasn’t really asking you.
(Confusion between delegate and chair)
- Sara: It was a very caj wedding. We didn’t even have a rabbi.
Andrew: Or a yarmulke.
Sara: Or a heterosexual groom.
(We staged a false Jewish wedding as part of our duties in the Peanut Gallery)
8/27/05: Somewhere for Ben's Birthday
- Kathleen: Five-year-olds have been born five times since you were born!
- Jennelle: He just wanted to go to the conference so he can save his race by mating with some tree nymph.
Nick: Fairy princess!
- Andrew: I’m through with hugging big, drunk men.
Disuhan: I’m not.
- Kathleen: What is this love thing? I don’t know.
- Kathleen: We’re like the worst hurricanes ever.
- Andrew: I’m gonna go out for a smoke.