- Kathleen: It's a triangle and they're circles and it's on a square!
- Matt: If I name children, will you know who I'm talking about?
Kathleen: You mean old people?
- Kathleen: Do they go together?
Andrew: Like ramalamalamadong boobity boopty doop.
- Kathleen: New rule for holiday shopping: you call me ma'am, I leave your store.
- Dan: Elijah is blue for Jews. I'll be black for the hell I'm going to.
(During a game of Perudo)
- Maribeth: Andrew, stop playing with your banana.
- Andrew: Dead isn't a color.