- Laura: There's enough to go around. It's Christ!
- Ben: How was the hotel they put you up in?
Kathleen: I heard, "How was the Nutella Bitch-wuppin?"
- Lindsay: I want to let you know right now that I can't fucking stand you.
(The beginning of a beautiful roommateship)
- Mary: Is your mother still in Germany?
Louise: She was in Denmark.
Mary: Oh, one of those lederhosen countries.
- Sara: I don't do windows and I don't shuffle.
- Dan: Son of a fuck!
Lindsay: Yes, that's usually how it happens.
- Louise: I'm fucked.
Sara: Speaking to you from fucked, I can tell you you're not there.
(Sounds like a game of Phase Ten)
- Sara: I'm skipping Louise. This is a postcard from fucked.
(Definitely Phase Ten. We get our best quotes from that game.)
- Lindsay: Celbrate good times ... aw, come on!
- Sara: Do not fuck that duck!
- Dan: We can go to Ashley's and you can get frozen yogurt, or we can go to Ashley's and you can fuck off, or we can go to Tastee D-Lite.
(Louise brings out the best in us)
- Kim: Did you play during the show or during intermission?
Lindsay: Oh, during intermission. It's too dark during the show.
(On playing Scrabble at a Broadway theater)
- Lindsay: Three umlauts? Even the Germans would find that excessive.
(On Coldstone's menu item, "Germanchökolätekäke")