- Mary: Sadler Dellplain. That sounds like the name of a fictional gumshoe.
Andrew: Ha! All gumshoes are fictional.
- Mary: Oh, I forgot to put my name then a colon and I used a quotation mark instead. I'll just cross it out. I'm a messy quoter.
Andrew: I'm allergic to messy quotes.
Mary: Oh, and I messed up the date. I am SO fired!
- Mary: An Ass in the Distance, the Sara R*** Story.
- Mary: I think that oxygen is funny right now.
- Disuhan: I didn't know there was liquor in the punch.
Kathleen: That's what punch is for! What are we, Hawaiian Punch girl scouts?
- Disuhan: I'm very fickle with my sausage, though. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.
- Kathleen: You're like a cock or something. I swear you're a cock.
(This was about the Chinese Zodiac)
- Kathleen: We're creepy invisible people who don't know that copper doesn't smell.
- Andrew: You're ridin' the chocolate wave, now.
Dan: Once you've ... never mind.
- Alex: Petticoat Junction, what's your function?
- Sara: I feel like Sacajaweah dollars are a big game of keep-away.
Dan: Sacajaweah dollars are the hot potato of the coin world.
- Disuhan: I can be really cute or cold.
Brad: Tell me about it.
- Holly: Luck of the Irish is canceled out by mean of the bitch.
(Holly had a run in with a surly Irishwoman)